New Design plug (Patented. Patent # US 20130029794 A1) - V3-V4 and V4plus
These were designed to also fit in all our original Glo Bocce V1 & V2 the V3 and Glo Petanque and the current/latest V4 sets that all use alkaline batteries so you can upgrade to this new design.
(Note: This plug set DOES INCLUDE the white (target ) ball plug. But it will NOT fit the older designs V1 & V2 ( pre 2014) white ball (1.5"). If you need the larger (2") V3-V4 White ball you must order it separately. )
These plugs do NOT fit the new design V5 Lithium battery set.
The plugs above are all of our versions with the year of release shown. So if you have the alkaline batteries ( 3 ) then the V4 plugs are the same size and thread so will fit in all prior versions. The V1 was discontinued many years ago. It required that the plug screw in and out to turn off and on.
Water resistant plugs with External switch that has 3 modes Solid on, slow Flash and new Pulse in the switch. New V4plus time delay hold button for 2 secs for on and off.
- New design External switch
- No need to screw and unscrew plug to turn off/on
- Upgraded storage in hard plastic tubes (original design in plastic bag)
- Set of all 9 plugs
- 2 red, 2 yellow, 2 blue, 2 green + 1 White. that's only $2.90 per plug!!!
- Does NOT include batteries. To order them
Only in V3 and replaced by the even better New V4plus ( released June 2022 ) Plug
- NOTE: New time delay in the switch. Hold down button for 2 secs to turn on. Once on at any mode hold button for 2 secs to turn off. Once on quick press to step through the 3 new modes.
- Water resistant sealed cap
- Plug has both solid on, new slow flash and new pulse modes in the switch.
- Screw-less battery compartment, means its much easier to change batteries
- Deep recessed switch means less chance to bump off in sand and grass
- 3 light up modes ( solid on and slow flashing and new pulse )
Note: We are the only lighted bocce company that sells replacement parts. Sorry we do NOT sell the plugs individually. ONLY as the complete packaged set of 9. So please don't ask us to break up those sets of plugs. Thank you.