For Regulation 107mm (4.2inch) Diameter balls and smaller ONLY. We do not sell over-sized balls, so all our bocce sets fit this bag.
4.2 inch diameter = 13.25 inch circumference. If your balls are bigger than that size then they are not International or US Bocce Federation sized balls and they will NOT fit.
More than 4500 bags sold to very happy customers.
Only unhappy customers are those that did not measure their balls first or assumed that because the wording professional or competition was on the box that they would fit our bag.
We don't have a restocking fee but you will have to pay the actual shipping both ways if you want to return the bag because your balls won't fit. Please measure your balls first before you order.
We designed this bag for clubs, retirement communities, county parks, and the bocce player that wants the strongest bocce bag, bar none.
This bags was 6 months in development and was modeled after heavy duty tool bags used by carpenters, electricians, construction etc We received input and suggestions from a number of players and clubs.
Our minimum design needs were.
- Holds 8 x 107mm balls and target ball
- 3/16" thick solid Synthetic Rubberized base
- UV (sun) resistant fabric
- Double row stitching everywhere
- Metal rods in closure
- Webbing on all seams
- Extra heavy duty zipper
- Sewn in fold down flap to separate balls
- Padded Velcro handle
- Double wall fabric ( that's 2 layers)
- 600 denier abrasion resistant fabric
- Fabric and seams sewn so that bag walls stand up on their own
- 4 small pockets on outside for keys, money, score counter etc.
The end result is easily the best and strongest bag on the market. You can drop this bag with a full set of balls and it will not burst at the seams. Try that with a bag from any of the other bocce suppliers or distributors.
Note: Balls shown in images are NOT included.